I encourage you to do additional research into franchising and highly recommend the below trusted resources as strong starting points.
My Published Work
- The Corporate Refugee Startup Guide: How to Prepare Yourself, Prepare Your Family, Leave Your Job and Build the Ultimate Startup by Dave Gee (Contributing author)
- The Book by Entrepreneurs for Entrepreneurs by Abrogi et al. (Contributing author, see pg. 433-439)
- Chasing Relevance by Dan Negroni
- The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Business Don’t Work and What to Do About It by Michael Gerber
- Street-Smart Franchising by Joe Mathews
- Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not! by Robert Kiyosaki
- Be Your Best Boss: Reinvent Yourself from Employee to Entrepreneur by Bill Seagraves
- The Millionaire Next Door: The Surprising Secrets of America’s Wealthy by Thomas J. Stanley & William D. Danko
- Crucial Conversations: Tools for Talking When Stakes Are High by Patterson, Grenny et al.
- The Hard Thing About Hard Things: Building a Business When There Are No Easy Answers by Ben Horowitz
- Feel the Fear and Do it Anyway by Susan Jeffers
- Attitude is Everything by Jeff Keller
- Who Moved My Cheese?: An Amazing Way to Deal with Change in Your Work and in Your Life by Spencer Johnson
- The Educated Franchisee: Find the Right Franchise for You by Rick Bisio
- Secrets of the Millionaire Mind: Mastering the Inner Game of Wealth by T. Harv Eker
- Tell Your Boss to Take A Hike (Before Your Boss Tells You): A Guide To Owning Your Own Business by Jim Sebastiano
Start With Why — How Great Leaders Inspire Action – Simon Sinek | TEDxPugetSound
A Free, Consultative Approach
I provide free franchise consultation service to individuals considering franchise ownership. When a match is found, I collect a finder’s fee — from the franchise, not the franchisee.